Many good Scotch bottles will stand proudly on this creation!
The control center:
- runs on raspberry pi
- allows me to add an iot item on demand
- can be powered ON and OFF with an interuptor.
- when ON, the microcontroller make http requests to the server to control led colors/intensity.
- must be autonomous, and the battery can be charged with micro usb.
- one piece of wood
- diffusing plexiglass to light up the bottles
What I want to achieve with this project:
- learn to work with raw materials (wood)
- learn to share a D.I.Y project with the world (HUGO)
- learn to use arduino compatible microcontrollers
- learn to use Eclipse Vert.x as reactive application server
- improve my skills on Angular
I bought some tools that will be usefull to work the wood, and i’ll start with the control center, waiting impatiently for the packages.